Thursday, October 28, 2010

Signs of aging...

1.  When driving on 495 a couple of weeks ago...MFC asked me if I had it in reverse.  I had zoned out and was going 45 MPH.

2.  I've taken to carrying tea bags in my purse..just in case.  IN CASE OF WHAT?  This also proves that I might be becoming my mother.  (Hi mom.  She is laughing maliciously reading this saying 'I told you so!')

3.  Darn kid at the Seafood counter at the grocery store called me ma'am.  Twice.

4.  After teaching a dance class for high schoolers I could barely move to get out of bed this morning.  Where's my Icy Hot????

4.2  I used the words 'palpitations' in that class

4.3  I also used the word 'cool' and it sounded about as awkward as when my parents used it when I was a teenager.  Soo not cool.

5.  At night...sometimes I get a little excited thinking about my morning oatmeal..which is SO GOOD.  Not the instant kind people.  I slow cook that S*&!

6.  When seeing my friend's Facebook status that her Christmas shopping is nearly complete..and it isn't even Halloween, I felt jealousy.  Pure jealousy.

2 comments: