Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I got 99 Problems...but, a blog ain't one.

A quick shout out to Jay-Z for help on the blog title.  So here I am at post number 99.  On Sunday it will be my first 'blog-a-versary'.  However, after all the thankfulness of November, I'm not sure what to write about this month.  I mean, don't get me wrong--we all know something is going to happen in the next 31 days..

So, this is where I ask for your help again--those of you who leave me subtle reminders to update my blog..what do you want to hear more about?  I do have a plan for 2011 for the blog.  Stay tuned.
However, I am taking any and all ideas for subject matter.  Leave a comment on here or on facebook!

In the interim--fingers crossed for tomorrow!  I have my grad school interview at 11:15!  I can't wait!  If all goes well, school will start in January.

In other news, I was going to audition for a 'Burlesque Troop' tonight.  I was going to bring my roommate as my body guard.  Unfortunately, she got the days confused and could not come with me.  That is when I decided to research.  Now, in my head I knew that it would be some saucy costumes and a little racy fun.  My measuring stick of weather I should do this was going to be if I could imagine my father showing up.  If I thought he would be uncomfortable and not see it as performance art in some form, then I was not going to do it.
So, last night I looked at the time commitment, the lack of pay, and my lack of knowing my school schedule and started to have second thoughts.
When I realized the club that would be hosting the first performance also hosts a monthly fetish 'sex' party....I thought perhaps given my career aspirations in elementary education...maybe I should sit this one out.
I will be going to see Harry Potter this evening with friends instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment