Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Top Moments Tuesday

OK.  It's top moments Tuesday!  I don't know if I have any top moments...here we go...

1.  I hit my knee on my bosses desk ridiculously hard yesterday.  The pain took me down.  I felt like I was either going to pass out or vomit.  I told my boss 'I feel like I just got kicked in the balls'.....it just kinda came out!  Not that I have balls to be kicked in..but, I remember someone telling me that THAT was the feeling you had when such an event occurred...perhaps I should have told a friend that..not my male boss?

2.  I had to say 'seriously dude' just now to a guy at the supermarket.  I ran to get my friend some milk for her baby, I was in a rush too...and I'm a pretty fast walker.  Not fast enough for speedy pants, for a moment I thought he was trying to hop on for a piggy back!  I swear I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.
'Seriously dude?'.  I will say that to you even if you are 70 when you are walking that close to me.

3.  I just realized today that most of my belongings are in one place, I am living at another place, and my mail is being sent to an entirely different address...maybe I should stream line?

4.  I partied on Friday night with a 1 year old.  Don't judge.  It was awesome.

Alright if these are my top moments...I need to re-evaluate?

No comments:

Post a Comment