Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Adventures with my GPS part II. Not a dead end.

In my last post I mentioned that my GPS likes to take me to dead ends.  Tonight, when I was pulling into a parking space she informed me 'You have reached a dead end'.  
No.  I parked.  And why didn't she give me that warning when I had IN FACT reached TWO dead ends!

The only thing that saves her is the fact that she has a really hot voice.  Which, I'm sure that sounds odd given that I am a straight woman...but, anyone who has hear her knows.  She sounds like a 900 number.
If it wasn't for the sensual feel she adds to my little Sentra, she would be in the trash.  

But seriously.  Her days are numbered.

1 comment:

  1. When I was in Oakland, I asked it to find a way to get to Point Reyes without a toll bridge. Well the thing got all choked up and freaked out. I rebooted it three times and it just hung on 99%. Too bad mine doesnt have a hot voice (it's built into my motorcycle). I might have thrown it in the bay, but instead I got out my map! Take that technology - you've been replaced by a sheet of folded paper.

    ReplyDelete