Thursday, April 22, 2010

Something bold is brewing..like my immaturity.

So, as I start this blog I am in unique situation.  My good friend is 'pumping' in front of me with her electric breast pump. Obviously, we are close.  I just have to say that really no one can prepare anyone for what this looks like...or sounds like.  It is just barbaric!  She looks eariley calm while she is hooked up to a contraption like a dairy cow.
I cannot stop looking.  It's like a car wreck--you can't take your eyes off the situation.  I have sympathy pain just watching...however..she doesn't look in pain.  And, this is way too much information about anybody, but we are having a discussion about her left nipple.  It used to be inverted..she called it 'Titty Retardo' as in Ricky Ricardo...only a nipple.  It always made us laugh.  However, I must say titty retardo is coming through right now as the milk champ.  Yup.  This what my life has suddenly become tonight.  Breast pumps and nipples.  Great.

Anyways, today I stopped to get a coffee in Starbucks and had some work to do before an appointment, and I had no choice but to sit next to two 12 year old boys.  I do have to say, I have a problem with anyone under the age of 20 getting their coffee at Starbucks.  I have a problem with MYSELF getting coffee there so you can imagine it kills me when I see 16 year olds stroll in for a latte before school.  Go to Dunkin' Donuts!
I don't know why it makes me hostile.
But, what I do know is that I am immature.  As I am sitting next to these boys who are drinking Frappacino's and eating cookies they see a sign for a new blend of coffee.  In big brown letters it says 'Something Bold is Brewing'.  They found this hilarious.  And the more they compared that sign to poop and laughed, I started to laugh.  Hard.  I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy apparently.
I think this may be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment