Saturday, March 13, 2010

Someday when we have a house...

*I won't have to wake up to my neighbor vacuuming on Saturday morning at 7am

*I won't have to jockey for position in line at the 1 washer and dryer our half of the building shares

*I also won't have to touch the other tenants clothes when they leave them in the washer or dryer for hours

*I also won't have to run into my other neighbor who shaves his face in the laundry room, and often does his laundry in his boxer shorts

*I won't get hostile when someone steals our parking space because they are too lazy to fine a guest spot

*I won't have to smell the brazilian cooking permeating through the building (good or bad)

* I won't have to listen to my neighbor's 3 year old at 11pm still playing with his toy drum set.

* I won't have to 'baby-sit' the little girl in the neighborhood who is too friendly with strangers and who looks in peoples windows when she has no one to play with and want to call DSS on a daily basis because her parents are too lazy to watch her themselves.

*I won't have to drive over 8,000 speed bumps everyday

*I won't have a shower that decides every 5 seconds to severely change the temp to something it must think I will enjoy

*I won't be able to hear my Chinese neighbor singing Christmas carols at 6am every morning

*I will be able to wear my heels at any time of day or night and not be afraid to wake up my neighbor

On the flip side... I won't have all the free entertainment right outside my window!

No comments:

Post a Comment