Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wondering Wednesday

You will notice todays post is now in a new and improved larger font--thank you for the feedback.  I don't want to be causing eye-strain.  This blog should be your happy time.  I hope if it isn't yet--it becomes your happy time.  I'm a people pleaser.
Also THANK YOU!!  Thank you to those who have started to follow me, those who are going to right now after they finish reading, and to those who commented!  OK.  Enough of this, on to the post.

Question of the day.  Brian and I started having a conversation today about the show Cougar Town.  We can agree on most shows, but Brian doesn't really dig this one.  Which is fine--I don't LOVE the show, but I enjoy it.  It's kind of a guilty pleasure.

Brian:  Is it because one day you'll be a cougar?
Me: (assuming his 19 years older self is already putting himself in the grave) DON'T SAY THAT!!
Brian:  Why??  You'll be a hot older Woman
Me:  Yeah!  Going after a hot younger guy...meaning you are out of the picture!
Brian:  Oh..then you'll be a MILF?
Me:  Well..yeah, if I have kids
Brian:  Well, then anyone could be a MILF...your friends NOW could be MILF's
Me:  Um. Yeah.
Brian:  So..isn't a hot older woman a cougar???
Me: NO, if YOU were a woman and I was a man in our situation, YOU would be a cougar.
Brian: So..what do you call a hot older woman? Just a...hot older woman?
Me:  huh...I don't know?

We want to know..what do you call a hot older woman with no kids, who is not pursuing a younger man?  Inquiring minds want to know.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think my font actually IS larger on this page...hmmm..Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haah I have no idea what you would call just a plain "hot older woman". But I did have fun reading a bunch of different definitions on Urban Dictonary while looking for an answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i do know that a Panther is the equivalent to a Cougar

    ReplyDelete