Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Without any further ado..

My BLOG!  You would think I just figured out the best thing since sliced bread the way I've dragged this whole thing out.  I've been talking to people about my blog to friends and family like I am some famous actor promoting my new movie.  I believe however, that this is how we create 'hype'.
Great.  Now, I've really spilled the beans.  I have to be good or else it won't be worth the 'hype'.

I'm pretty sure that mainly friends and family will be reading this, but I'm going to act all fancy like I have 'fans' who have somehow found this golden nugget of literary art and really speak to them.  My people.

So, this post today is an introduction.  I think this is going to be really good for my soul.  Well, soon I am pretty sure I won't have a soul as on Monday I go back to the wide wonderful world of sales after being out of work (aside from some odd jobs) since August.  August...when I wanted to start this blog.  But, I digress.  So, I am trying to 'save my soul' by doing something creative and finding the laughter in my life that always seems to be there.  Trust me, somehow something is always happening.  For instance: a week ago I got engaged!!!!  Yesterday on the 'Today Show' my fiance and I were immediately bombarded at 7:30 in the morning with the lovely segment on 'cold feet'.  What the hell is that?  TRUST me, this doesn't happen to everyone!
From here on out you can call me Ali...because...well, that's my name.
I do want to say in the time I have spent 'researching' blogs I have come across some great ones.  One of them is so great I am mentioning her in my 1st post!  She is a crafty girl who also seems to have crazy things going on.  I have actually gone back to the beginning of her blogs and read about most of her life for the past few years and I hope my blogs are as cool as hers someday!  Sounds creepy.  Anyways, she is funny and if you have one of those great jobs where you get paid to look at things on the internet then check kayla Aimee out here .  Make sure you make your way back to me though..bookmark me, put a reminder on your calendar--do what you need to do people.  I will keep it interesting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ali how you make me smile. I look forward to reading more about your every day hiccups! I think we can all agree that no one tells a story like you!
    Much Love,
    Stephanie
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what the H---- you get engaged & "Pop" & I read it on your blog....your right ya can't make this stuff up!!
    Sales ...ya might be selling your soul to the devil!!!!
    Still Love ya "share a kid"

    ReplyDelete