Thursday, February 3, 2011

BIG DECAF BLOG UPDATE..

**BIG Definitely Decaf Update**

This blog will be going private within the next week.  What does this mean to you my loyal...or sort of loyal..or I found this accidentally readers?  It means that you will need to sign in to read my blog.
When this happens, you will need to be an authorized reader of my blog.  If you have any trouble doing this please click on 'email me' and..well, e-mail me and I will approve you!

I am sorry this has to happen for those of you who like to read this in private.  As is with most things in life, all it takes is one creeper to ruin the party!  So, everyone say a kind thank you to all the creeps out there and we will be Decaf in private...you know..where decaf drinkers should live anyways!
Also, there will be a news alert after this goes private--stay tuned!

As Carly Simon once said...'You probably think this blog post is about you..don't you? DON'T YOU??'...Maybe she didn't say those exact words, but if she had a blog and not a song...she would have said that. Totally.

This is also a function of my new career choice, so creepers can't take all the credit!
Stay tuned as I figure this out.

1 comment:

  1. **If you are wondering how to e-mail me, click on the right hand side on 'view my complete profile'. Then on the right hand side again click 'email me'. I think if I have your email address I should be able to set it up.

    ReplyDelete