Thursday, September 30, 2010

And...new chapter.

'Wow, Definitely Decaf sucks..she never writes anymore'!  If that's what you have been saying, well do I have good news for YOU.
I am 'between jobs'.  You know what that means, lots of time to think of witty things to write about.  Or something.
I will say it is not the most exciting news I got all week, but I can't be all Sally Sad Pants about it.  Nobody likes a Sally Sad Pants.  Except maybe Sam Sad Pants--I bet he likes Sally.  But, we are not a fan of Sally here.
This just goes along with my theme of new life directions this year.  You can't say I don't keep it interesting!
Naturally after my last day on Tuesday, we got our first oil tank fill up at our apartment.   That was a treat.  Also, last night my uncle called to let me know when I borrowed his car last week while mine was in the shop I kinda spaced out, thought I was in my OWN car with my 'Fastlane' transponder for the tolls, and went right on through without paying.  That's right.  Now I owe $50 instead of $1.25.  Sweet.
So, in addition to looking for jobs I decided I need to make a list of things to do as you might say I have a bit of a problem sitting still.
My first order of business?  I think I'm going to dial up the crazy at the gym..cause really?  When else do I have the energy..or umm..time to go twice a day?  Never.
So, if you're looking for crazy--I'm on the treadmill.  I might not have a job, but, I'm gonna have really big muscles!  Well..let's hope so anyways!  Stay tuned!
What have we learned today:
1.  This blog is going to suck LESS because I will once again be writing MORE
2.  As soon as employment has ended you will get a lot of bills
3.  Sally and for that matter Sam sad pants do not live here!
4.  In a few weeks don't mess with me in a dark alley..I'm gonna be jacked...or at least be able to out-run you.

No comments:

Post a Comment