Sunday, November 11, 2012

She's BA-Ack.

Back by popular demand!  (By popular, I mean the 3 people who have been asking me 'why can't I see your blog anymore??).  After taking a year off to do a couple of lifestyle housekeeping things: finishing my Masters, moving twice, getting married, I have decided to come back to the world of blogging.  I'm not 100% sure what road this little blog o' mine will take, but I am aware I need to narrow the focus down.  I'm thinking it is going to morph into some sort of journey of my life blah blah blah. Hopefully less blah blah and more ha ha.  Basically, more of the same. Life is crazy, and I think it is time we all just had a good laugh about it over a nice cup of decaf..don't you?  Don't worry, you can totally make yours caffeinated.

No comments:

Post a Comment